Dedicated Business Law and Estate Planning Firm Protects Clients’ Interests
SOUTHWESTERN PENNSYLVANIA LAW PRACTICE SERVES INDIVIDUALS, BUSINESSES AND NONPROFITS
At the Owen Law Group, LLC, in Southwestern Pennsylvania, we handle non-profits, estates-trusts, business law and tax law matters. Our firm can help you look at your current situation to determine the next best steps, as well as take proactive steps to protect your interests well into the future. Our extensive experience gives us valuable insight that we can share with our clients, whether they want to form a nonprofit, understand their business taxation obligations, sell a healthcare practice or plan for the future of their company after retirement.
EXPERIENCED LAWYERS YOU CAN DEPEND ON
Our attorneys, Jack Owen and Susan Ott, make clients’ goals our top priority. We are proud to be:
- Respected — Our lawyers are recognized for our knowledge and skill, and Attorney Jack Owen is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Community-focused — We represent clients in the Southwestern Pennsylvania area because this is our community, too, and its residents’ well-being is important to us. Attorney Susan Ott has received the Dean’s Special Achievement Award for her service to the public health profession from the Graduate School of Public Health, University of Pittsburgh.
- Purposeful — Our success is based on listening to our clients, being responsive to their questions and concerns, and choosing legal strategies that best facilitate their objectives.
At the Owen Law Group, LLC, we know how important your legal matters are to you, and we show you that in our responsiveness and commitment.
ACCOMPLISHED LEGAL TEAM HELPS YOU PLAN FOR THE FUTURE
The Owen Law Group, LLC represents clients seeking assistance with:
- Estate planning — Our firm handles estate planning, including wills, trusts, and durable medical and financial powers of attorney.
- Business law and taxation — We help clients with all business law matters, from business formation to corporate governance, as well as purchases and mergers of companies. Our attorneys also handle taxation matters, including audits and tax dispute resolution.
- Nonprofit organizations — Our firm helps with the formation of nonprofit organizations and all legal matters affecting them, including Bylaws , unrelated business ventures, reorganizations, dissolutions and all related tax matters.
With our focus on estate planning, tax, business, healthcare and nonprofit law, we have a wide breadth of knowledge with which to address many of our clients’ legal concerns.
Contact our Southwestern Pennsylvania law firm to set up your free initial consultation
For legal help with business, nonprofit organizations, tax and estate-trust matters in Southwestern Pennsylvania, look no further than the Owen Law Group, LLC. Call us at 412-662-0227 or contact us online for a free consultation.